segunda-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2013

Questions for the end of the year...

  • Some stolen questions from Lip-glossed

  • 1. Do you like tea? Yes. Pretty much. 
  • 2. What perfume/cologne do you wear? It should be a secret... I'll tell one: Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea
  • 3. What's a book that had a strong impact on you? The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. 
  • 4. Who was the last person you sent a letter to? If it counts an e-letter, to my love. 
  • 5. What in your life are you most grateful for? Don't get me wrong. I love my family. And I'm very lucky to have a good one, but I didn't choose them. I'm very grateful, though, I made a good decision in the past that led me towards meeting the love of my life. 
  • 6. Would you change your name if you could? No. I finally fell in love with it. 
  • 7. What's your favorite month? September, no doubt.
  • 8. At a movie theature, which armrest is yours? The one I can hold hand with HIM (yeah, I'm a romantic one). 
  • 9. What's a band a family member introduced you to? My parents introduced me Roupa Nova. But most of the songs I remember, it was mom who was listening to them. 
  • 10. Can you make paper snowflakes? No, not really. I've tried. I'm a total failure. 
  • 11. What was the name of your first stuffed animal? Oh, I don't remember... but I think that's because I wasn't used to name them...
  • 12. Have you ever been on a boat in the ocean? Yes, more than once. 
  • 13. Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed at every party? Overdressed.
  • 14. What's your favorite thing about yourself? The way I try to see the bright side of everything. 
  • 15. What is your spirit animal? Maybe a penguin? No idea.
  • 16. Least favorite vegetable? Okra. 
  • 17. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing them, but I keep them white (if that's their color).
  • 18. If you had unlimited money to one shop, which shop would it be? Hmm... Barnes & Noble? 
  • 19. Are you allergic to anything? Yes, but I can't name it. Now, what's giving me allergy is the swimming pool chlorine!!!
  • 20.Top three favorite bands? L'arc en ciel, The Brilliant Green, Angra. 
  • 21. Do you want children? Yes, 2. 
  • 22. Can you whistle? Most of the times.
  • 23. Do you like accents? Yes. 

Nenhum comentário: