quarta-feira, 12 de junho de 2013

Quiz

Then again. I love this. Here I go!

1: What eye color do you find sexiest?
Golden.
2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
Dark chocolate mocha.
3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
一歩不留
4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
Well, it's not a New York city, but I consider it big. It's known as "little London".
5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
Hmm, I guess an English teacher called Yolanda. She made me laugh a lot.
6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
Strawberry.
7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
Can't remember it.
8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
Well, I had a few stupid moments... concerning a boy. But which girl hasn't?
9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
When I got approved at UEM in the middle of the year and no one seemed to notice...
10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
Pirates. 'Cause it's easier to pretend you're one. Plus, the custom is more colorful.
11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
I've got no idea how high is 20 feet. But I'm sure I haven't. I climbed onto my roof, though.
12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
Oh, boy: YES! (for both)
13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
Could I have a giraffe for myself???
14: What's your most favorite part of your body?
My shoulders. Weird, I know. But that's why I've got a tattoo on it.
15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?
I listen.
16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
Lady Gaga. I like the old Madonna, though.
17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
No...
18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
I never got drunk. Yeah, I'm not that funny, huh.
19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
Oh, that's hard! I think our barbecue is the best in the world. But I would change a lasagna for that...
20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
Margarine.
21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
Well, I'm a lactose intolerant, so...
22: Which continents have you been on?
America (except on central america) and Europe.
23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
I did a lot of times. Well, each of them I thought I would die, haha!
24: Backpacks or satchels?
Backpacks, please.
25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
No - yes - no.
26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
Dexter's laboratory, haha!
27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
A cow. I don't know... just remembered the Milka packing image.
28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
London.
29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
Crossing the Atlantic Ocean.
30: The latest you've ever slept?
6 a.m. And it's not that rare.
31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
You know it's actually trendy? I'm not a trendy person, but I would.
32: Do you pick at scabs?
I did when I was a kid. Now, I no longer do that...
33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
Black. For "feijoada", haha.
34: How far can you throw a baseball?
I once "played" softball, which is not really the same, and it was a tragedy.
35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
Canada. There are I think 3 out of the 10 best cities to live in the world. I saw it on a roll.
36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
Korean. Spicy.
37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
Public university. In Brazil they are the best ones, I guess.
38: A relationship with love or one with sex?
Both.
39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
Not as many as I should, but I eat them reasonably often.
40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
Yes. But I prefer thrillers. The stories are better - when there's actually a story.
41: Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
No.
42: Do you swear in front of your parents?
Yes. I grew up with 2 male brothers, what would you expect?
43: Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?
A princess. And it was the only time I've really been "something" for Halloween.
44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
Well, I would like it ligher.
45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?
Yes for both.
46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
Yes. I love them in fact.
47: City or nature person?
I'm a city person, but I like to escape it sometimes.
48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
No.
49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?
Well, just making it clear, I'm a girl. And yes, I can. But I'm not lucky in matters of comfort...
50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
I'm a fast learner. I'm a good lover. I think I'm pretty enough. I like doing physical exercises and I still have hope on mankind. 

Nenhum comentário: